Coca-Cola with stevia and sugar to launch in Argentina -report
June 26 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co plans to launch a new mid-calorie cola in Argentina called "Coca-Cola Life," sweetened with sugar and natural sweetener stevia, a beverage industry newsletter reported on Wednesday.
Citing unnamed sources, Beverage Digest said the new product will have half the calories of regular Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola was not immediately available to comment.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls