Coca-Cola with stevia and sugar to launch in Argentina -report
June 26 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co plans to launch a new mid-calorie cola in Argentina called "Coca-Cola Life," sweetened with sugar and natural sweetener stevia, a beverage industry newsletter reported on Wednesday.
Citing unnamed sources, Beverage Digest said the new product will have half the calories of regular Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola was not immediately available to comment.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'