Dish drops out of Clearwire bidding
June 26 (Reuters) - Dish Network said on Wednesday it was dropping out of the bidding for Clearwire, a week after Sprint raised its offer for the wireless company.
Last Thursday, Sprint revised its buyout offer for Clearwire to $5 per share and announced support from a key group of dissident shareholders.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'