Dish drops out of Clearwire bidding
June 26 (Reuters) - Dish Network said on Wednesday it was dropping out of the bidding for Clearwire, a week after Sprint raised its offer for the wireless company.
Last Thursday, Sprint revised its buyout offer for Clearwire to $5 per share and announced support from a key group of dissident shareholders.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia