Dish drops out of Clearwire bidding
June 26 (Reuters) - Dish Network said on Wednesday it was dropping out of the bidding for Clearwire, a week after Sprint raised its offer for the wireless company.
Last Thursday, Sprint revised its buyout offer for Clearwire to $5 per share and announced support from a key group of dissident shareholders.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.