France in recession as Q1 GDP contracts 0.2 pct -INSEE
PARIS, June 26
PARIS, June 26 (Reuters) - France's economy contracted 0.2 percent in the first three months of the year, a quarter marked by weak business investment and exports, the official INSEE statistics agency said on Wednesday, confirming an earlier estimate.
The reading confirmed that the euro zone's second-largest economy entered recession at the start of the year after a 0.2 percent contraction in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data