Spain's Bankia says to place 12.1 pct stake in IAG
MADRID, June 26
MADRID, June 26 (Reuters) - Spanish nationalised lender Bankia said on Wednesday it is placing its 12.1 percent stake in the International Airlines Group , which owns British Airways and Iberia.
In a statement, Bankia said the stake will be sold through an accelerated bookbuilding led by Merrill Lynch and Bankia Bolsa.
IAG's shares closed at 3.10 euros each in Madrid on Wednesday, valuing a 12.1 percent stake at 697 million euros ($906.28 million).
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program