Spain's Bankia says to place 12.1 pct stake in IAG
MADRID, June 26
MADRID, June 26 (Reuters) - Spanish nationalised lender Bankia said on Wednesday it is placing its 12.1 percent stake in the International Airlines Group , which owns British Airways and Iberia.
In a statement, Bankia said the stake will be sold through an accelerated bookbuilding led by Merrill Lynch and Bankia Bolsa.
IAG's shares closed at 3.10 euros each in Madrid on Wednesday, valuing a 12.1 percent stake at 697 million euros ($906.28 million).
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |