Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
June 26 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* British private equity group Charterhouse Capital Partners is considering taking French caterer Elior public this year, after it received bids that fell short of its asking price of 4 billion euros ($5.2 billion), the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
* Private equity firm TPG Capital is involved in two separate bids for Singapore Telecommunications Ltd's Australian satellite unit, a business valued at more than A$2 billion ($1.9 billion), the Australian Financial Review reported.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |