Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
June 26 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* British private equity group Charterhouse Capital Partners is considering taking French caterer Elior public this year, after it received bids that fell short of its asking price of 4 billion euros ($5.2 billion), the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
* Private equity firm TPG Capital is involved in two separate bids for Singapore Telecommunications Ltd's Australian satellite unit, a business valued at more than A$2 billion ($1.9 billion), the Australian Financial Review reported.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |