European stock index futures signal further gains
PARIS, June 26
PARIS, June 26 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Wednesday, extending the previous day's rebound after upbeat U.S. data eased investors' worries about the Federal Reserve's plans to trim its stimulus programme.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief