European stock index futures signal further gains
PARIS, June 26
PARIS, June 26 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Wednesday, extending the previous day's rebound after upbeat U.S. data eased investors' worries about the Federal Reserve's plans to trim its stimulus programme.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation