Russia's Alrosa gets $500 mln loan from Unicredit
MOSCOW, June 26
MOSCOW, June 26 (Reuters) - Russian diamond miner Alrosa has raised a $500-million loan from Unicredit bank to refinance its debt, the bank said in a statement on Wednesday.
The loan's current maturity of six months can be extended to one year, the bank added.
Alrosa is preparing for a share placement that could value the business at up to $15 billion. Its share sale, which the Russian government has been promising since the mid-2000s, is due to be carried out on the Moscow bourse in October or November. (Reporting by Polina Devitt)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media