AkzoNobel to sell 72 paint shops in Germany
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch paints and chemicals group AkzoNobel NV (AKZO.AS) said on Wednesday it plans to sell its 72 decorative paints stores for professionals in Germany to independent wholesale distributors to improve efficiency.
"The new set-up will allow AkzoNobel to select the most efficient distribution channels for its professional paint products, rather than operating its own stores," the company said in a statement, adding that it wants to enter into strategic partnership agreements with the future shop owners.
No financial details were given.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command