Men's Wearhouse founder says going private one of several options
(Reuters) - Men's Wearhouse Inc (MW.N) founder George Zimmer said he had not concluded that taking the company private was the best strategy, but instead suggested the apparel retailer explore options beyond just selling its K&G fashion chain.
The company's board said on Tuesday that Zimmer, who it had fired as executive chairman last week, had been pushing to take Men's Wearhouse private.
(Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane