Walmart names interim head for India business
June 26 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc said on Wednesday it named Ramnik Narsey as interim head of its India business, replacing Raj Jain, who it said has left the company.
Walmart did not provide a reason for Jain's departure.
Narsey joined Walmart in May 2013, after serving as chairman and chief executive officer for Woolworths India.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls