Walmart names interim head for India business
June 26 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc said on Wednesday it named Ramnik Narsey as interim head of its India business, replacing Raj Jain, who it said has left the company.
Walmart did not provide a reason for Jain's departure.
Narsey joined Walmart in May 2013, after serving as chairman and chief executive officer for Woolworths India.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'