Argentina April primary budget surplus rises to 1.45 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES, June 27
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 (Reuters) - Argentina posted a primary budget surplus of 1.45 billion pesos ($270 million) in April , expanding about 37 percent from the 1.06 billion peso surplus from a year earlier, the government said on Thursday.
The primary budget balance shows government finances before debts are paid. Argentina has been virtually shut out of global credit markets since a 2002 default, and it uses the central bank's international reserves to repay private creditors.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data