TABLE-Argentina's April primary budget surplus up to 1.45 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 (Reuters) - Argentina posted a primary budget surplus of 1.45 billion pesos ($270 million) in April , up about 37 percent from 1.06 billion pesos a year earlier, the government said on Thursday. The primary budget balance shows government finances before debts are paid. Argentina has been virtually shut out of global credit markets since a 2002 default, and it uses the central bank's international reserves to repay private creditors. Data listed below in millions of Argentine pesos. Latest Previous Year Ago Primary +1445.7 +438.3 +1061.4 balance Overall fiscal -3065.9 -3575.7 -1863.3 balance Government +70578.4 +66869.2 +52875.8 income Primary +69132.7 +66430.9 +51814.4 spending
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image