Norway's Telenor sees roll-out of services in Myanmar during Q2 2014
OSLO, June 27
OSLO, June 27 (Reuters) - Norwegian telecoms operator Telenor on Thursday confirmed it had won a telecommunications license in Myanmar, and said it would enter into a final licence negotiation process with the government over the coming months.
The firm said it expected to roll out its services in Myanmar during the second quarter of 2014.
(Reporting by Victoria Klesty, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit