Japan's Lixil to buy toilet maker American Standard for $542 mln
TOKYO, June 28
TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Lixil Group Corp said on Friday that it will buy toilet and plumbing facilities maker ASD Americas Holding Corp (American Standard) for $542 million.
Lixil, a housing facilities manufacturer, will acquire American Standard shares from a unit of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, it said in a statement.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal