Japan's Lixil to buy toilet maker American Standard for $542 mln
TOKYO, June 28
TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Lixil Group Corp said on Friday that it will buy toilet and plumbing facilities maker ASD Americas Holding Corp (American Standard) for $542 million.
Lixil, a housing facilities manufacturer, will acquire American Standard shares from a unit of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, it said in a statement.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’