Japan's Lixil to buy toilet maker American Standard for $542 mln
TOKYO, June 28
TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Lixil Group Corp said on Friday that it will buy toilet and plumbing facilities maker ASD Americas Holding Corp (American Standard) for $542 million.
Lixil, a housing facilities manufacturer, will acquire American Standard shares from a unit of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, it said in a statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'