Japan's Lixil to buy toilet maker American Standard for $542 mln
TOKYO, June 28
TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Lixil Group Corp said on Friday that it will buy toilet and plumbing facilities maker ASD Americas Holding Corp (American Standard) for $542 million.
Lixil, a housing facilities manufacturer, will acquire American Standard shares from a unit of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, it said in a statement.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation