BlackBerry reports quarterly loss, shares plunge
TORONTO, June 28
TORONTO, June 28 (Reuters) - BlackBerry reported a fiscal first quarter loss on Friday and forecast a loss in the current quarter, sending its shares plunging 18 percent before the market opened.
The smartphone maker reported a net loss of $84 million, or 16 cents a share, in the quarter to June 1. That compared with a year earlier loss of $518 million or 99 cents a share.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee