TABLE-Chile March-May jobless rate steady at 6.4 pct
SANTIAGO, June 28 (Reuters) - Chile's jobless rate for the March to May period remained steady at 6.4 percent, as a drop in domestic, public administration and manufacturing jobs was countered by a pick-up in retail and construction, the government said on Friday. March-May Feb-April Reuters March-May poll 2012 Rate 6.4 6.4 6.6 6.7
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |