Auto parts supplier Dana expands share buyback program to $1 bln
June 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Holding Corp said it expanded its share repurchase program to up to $1 billion from $250 million.
The company said it had already repurchased shares worth $100 million.
Dana said it plans to buy back shares either in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions over the next two years.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Jokowi party claims victory in Indonesian presidential election