Hong Kong shares to open up 0.8 pct, Hengan Int'l rises
HONG KONG, June 28
HONG KONG, June 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Friday, with Hengan International Group Co Ltd rising 3.9 percent to be the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.8 percent at 20596.63. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open 0.7 percent higher.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins