Mexico's IPC stock index rises more than 2 percent
MEXICO CITY, June 28
MEXICO CITY, June 28 (Reuters) - Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index rose 2 percent on Friday, on track for a fourth consecutive session of gains as investors adjusted their portfolios as both the month and quarter draw to a close.
The index climbed to 40,493.03 in early afternoon trading, up 2.12 percent.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight