STXNEWS LATAM-CPFL Renováveis pushes back IPO bookbuilding
CPFL Energias Renováveis SA, the alternative energy unit of Brazilian utility CPFL Energia SA, said on Friday it would begin building the book for its initial public offering on July 8, pushing the date back four days from its original plans.
The company said the rest of its IPO timeline was unchanged, with shares set to price July 17 and begin trading July 19.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade