STXNEWS LATAM-CPFL Renováveis pushes back IPO bookbuilding
CPFL Energias Renováveis SA, the alternative energy unit of Brazilian utility CPFL Energia SA, said on Friday it would begin building the book for its initial public offering on July 8, pushing the date back four days from its original plans.
The company said the rest of its IPO timeline was unchanged, with shares set to price July 17 and begin trading July 19.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |