STXNEWS LATAM-CPFL Renováveis pushes back IPO bookbuilding
CPFL Energias Renováveis SA, the alternative energy unit of Brazilian utility CPFL Energia SA, said on Friday it would begin building the book for its initial public offering on July 8, pushing the date back four days from its original plans.
The company said the rest of its IPO timeline was unchanged, with shares set to price July 17 and begin trading July 19.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies