Mandela showing 'great improvement', ex-wife Winnie says
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Former South African President Nelson Mandela is showing a "great improvement" in his health compared to a few days ago, his ex-wife, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, said on Friday.
"I'm not a doctor but I can say that from what he was a few days ago there is great improvement," she told reporters outside Mandela's former home in the Johannesburg township of Soweto.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another