Mandela showing 'great improvement', ex-wife Winnie says
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Former South African President Nelson Mandela is showing a "great improvement" in his health compared to a few days ago, his ex-wife, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, said on Friday.
"I'm not a doctor but I can say that from what he was a few days ago there is great improvement," she told reporters outside Mandela's former home in the Johannesburg township of Soweto.
(Writing by Ed Cropley; Editing by Pascal Fletcher)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher