Obama says managing Afghanistan exit is a priority
PRETORIA (Reuters) - The United States' foremost foreign policy concern was managing the withdrawal of its troops from Afghanistan, U.S. President Barack Obama said on Saturday.
There are 62,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan and Obama told a news conference in South Africa that "properly managing" their exit was a priority.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |