Obama says managing Afghanistan exit is a priority
PRETORIA (Reuters) - The United States' foremost foreign policy concern was managing the withdrawal of its troops from Afghanistan, U.S. President Barack Obama said on Saturday.
There are 62,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan and Obama told a news conference in South Africa that "properly managing" their exit was a priority.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N