Citi to pay Fannie $968 mln for potential mortgage repurchase claims
July 1 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc will pay Fannie Mae $968 million to resolve potential mortgage repurchase claims for breaches of representations on loans sold to Fannie Mae between 2000 and 2012.
Citi will record a residential mortgage repurchase reserve build of $245 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |