Citi to pay Fannie $968 mln for potential mortgage repurchase claims
July 1 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc will pay Fannie Mae $968 million to resolve potential mortgage repurchase claims for breaches of representations on loans sold to Fannie Mae between 2000 and 2012.
Citi will record a residential mortgage repurchase reserve build of $245 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions