India's Hero MotoCorp to sell bikes with Erik Buell in N. America, Europe
NEW DELHI, July 1
NEW DELHI, July 1 (Reuters) - India's two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp said it will work with Erik Buell Racing for selling bikes in North America and Europe, Chief Executive Pawan Munjal told reporters on Monday.
Earlier in the day, Hero said its wholly-owned unit in the United States has agreed to buy a 49.2 percent stake in superbike company Erik Buell Racing for $25 million.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia