India's Hero MotoCorp to sell bikes with Erik Buell in N. America, Europe
NEW DELHI, July 1
NEW DELHI, July 1 (Reuters) - India's two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp said it will work with Erik Buell Racing for selling bikes in North America and Europe, Chief Executive Pawan Munjal told reporters on Monday.
Earlier in the day, Hero said its wholly-owned unit in the United States has agreed to buy a 49.2 percent stake in superbike company Erik Buell Racing for $25 million.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |