Nokia to buy Siemens' stake in NSN for 1.7 bln euros
HELSINKI, July 1
HELSINKI, July 1 (Reuters) - Finnish mobile phone company Nokia said on Monday it has agreed to buy Siemens AG's stake in their joint venture Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) for 1.7 billion euros ($2.2 billion).
While Nokia has been struggling to compete against Apple and Samsung in smartphones, the network gear maker NSN has been posting profits in the past few quarters.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease