Kohlberg to take Steinway Musical private in $438 mln deal
July 1 (Reuters) - Steinway Musical Instruments Inc said it would be acquired by private equity firm Kohlberg & Co in a deal valued about $438 million.
The 160-year-old manufacturer of pianos, saxophones and trumpets said Kohlberg offered $35 per share in cash, a premium of 15 percent to Steinway's Friday close of $30.43.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats