S.Korea's CJ Cheiljedang buys 15,000 T Australian milling wheat
SEOUL, July 1 (Reuters) - South Korea's CJ Cheiljedang Corp bought 15,000 tonnes of Australian milling wheat for October arrival via a tender that closed on June 28, traders said on Monday. The flour miller purchased the product from Cargill, they said. One source said the price was $349 per tonne on a free-on-board basis. The wheat will arrive at the ports of Incheon and Busan in early October. (Reporting by Michelle Kim and Jane Chung; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |