Founding family raises offer to take American Greetings private
July 2 (Reuters) - American Greetings Corp's founding family raised its offer to take the gift card maker private, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday, sending the company's shares up 4 percent in premarket trading.
The Weiss family raised the offer price to $19 per share from $18.20. ()
American Greetings shares, which closed at $18.10 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, were at $18.90 before the bell.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source