Founding family raises offer to take American Greetings private
July 2 (Reuters) - American Greetings Corp's founding family raised its offer to take the gift card maker private, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday, sending the company's shares up 4 percent in premarket trading.
The Weiss family raised the offer price to $19 per share from $18.20. ()
American Greetings shares, which closed at $18.10 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, were at $18.90 before the bell.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action