Founding family raises offer to take American Greetings private
July 2 (Reuters) - American Greetings Corp's founding family raised its offer to take the gift card maker private, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday, sending the company's shares up 4 percent in premarket trading.
The Weiss family raised the offer price to $19 per share from $18.20. ()
American Greetings shares, which closed at $18.10 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, were at $18.90 before the bell.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM