Founding family raises offer to take American Greetings private
July 2 (Reuters) - American Greetings Corp's founding family raised its offer to take the gift card maker private, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday, sending the company's shares up 4 percent in premarket trading.
The Weiss family raised the offer price to $19 per share from $18.20. ()
American Greetings shares, which closed at $18.10 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, were at $18.90 before the bell.
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers