American Realty Capital Properties to buy trust for $3.1 bln
July 2 (Reuters) - American Realty Capital Properties Inc (ARCP) said it would buy American Realty Capital Trust IV for $3.1 billion in cash and stock.
The acquisition is expected to close by the end of the third quarter, ARCP said on Tuesday.
The company also raised its 2014 adjusted funds from operations forecast to $1.19-$1.25 per share.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note