American Realty Capital Properties to buy trust for $3.1 bln
July 2 (Reuters) - American Realty Capital Properties Inc (ARCP) said it would buy American Realty Capital Trust IV for $3.1 billion in cash and stock.
The acquisition is expected to close by the end of the third quarter, ARCP said on Tuesday.
The company also raised its 2014 adjusted funds from operations forecast to $1.19-$1.25 per share.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video