American Realty Capital Properties to buy trust for $3.1 bln
July 2 (Reuters) - American Realty Capital Properties Inc (ARCP) said it would buy American Realty Capital Trust IV for $3.1 billion in cash and stock.
The acquisition is expected to close by the end of the third quarter, ARCP said on Tuesday.
The company also raised its 2014 adjusted funds from operations forecast to $1.19-$1.25 per share.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |