Anite profit up 23 pct on strong handset-testing demand
July 2 (Reuters) - Software company Anite Plc's full-year profit rose 23 percent, helped by a strong demand for its handset-testing business.
The company, which provides handset-testing systems to wireless companies and reservation software to the travel industry, said adjusted pretax profit rose to 34.3 million pounds ($52.22 million) for the year ended April 30, from 28 million pounds a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 8 percent to 132.5 million pounds.
Anite shares closed at 139 pence on Monday on the London Stock Exchange.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute