Anite profit up 23 pct on strong handset-testing demand
July 2 (Reuters) - Software company Anite Plc's full-year profit rose 23 percent, helped by a strong demand for its handset-testing business.
The company, which provides handset-testing systems to wireless companies and reservation software to the travel industry, said adjusted pretax profit rose to 34.3 million pounds ($52.22 million) for the year ended April 30, from 28 million pounds a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 8 percent to 132.5 million pounds.
Anite shares closed at 139 pence on Monday on the London Stock Exchange.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia