BofA hires ex-Goldman banker Woo as China FIG head-memo
HONG KONG, July 2
HONG KONG, July 2 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch hired Michael Woo as head of China Financial Institutions Group (FIG) investment banking, as the New York-based firm looks to deepen its ties with insurance companies and banks in the world's second largest economy.
Woo, a 16-year investment banking veteran, was previously a managing director working at the FIG team at Goldman Sachs in Asia, according to a memo seen by Reuters on Tuesday
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year