Egypt's foreign minister tenders resignation: state news agency
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Kamel Amr has tendered his resignation, the state news agency MENA reported early on Tuesday, after millions of Egyptians rallied against President Mohamed Mursi.
The report did not elaborate or say where it got the information. At least five other ministers have resigned since Sunday's mass protests.
(Writing by Alexander Dziadosz; editing by Christopher Wilson)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule