ACCO Brands to Webcast Second Quarter Earnings Call Wednesday, July 31, 2013
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO) will release second quarter 2013 financial results at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
At 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time the Company will host a conference call to discuss the results. The call will be broadcast live via webcast. The webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of www.accobrands.com. The webcast will be in listen-only mode and will be available for replay for one month following the event.
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. The company's widely recognized brands include AT-A-GLANCE®, Day-Timer®, Five Star®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Marbig, Mead®, NOBO, Quartet®, Rexel, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones® and many others. More information about ACCO Brands can be found at www.accobrands.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Jennifer Rice (847) 796-4320 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Rich Nelson (847) 796-4059 email@example.com
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions