ACCO Brands to Webcast Second Quarter Earnings Call Wednesday, July 31, 2013
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO) will release second quarter 2013 financial results at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
At 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time the Company will host a conference call to discuss the results. The call will be broadcast live via webcast. The webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of www.accobrands.com. The webcast will be in listen-only mode and will be available for replay for one month following the event.
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. The company's widely recognized brands include AT-A-GLANCE®, Day-Timer®, Five Star®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Marbig, Mead®, NOBO, Quartet®, Rexel, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones® and many others. More information about ACCO Brands can be found at www.accobrands.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Jennifer Rice (847) 796-4320 email@example.com Media Contact: Rich Nelson (847) 796-4059 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'