Peru's central bank sells $30 million, sol ends stable
LIMA, July 3
LIMA, July 3 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank sold $30 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished stable at 2.783/2.784 per dollar.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |