US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St pares losses as tech shares advance
NEW YORK, July 3
NEW YORK, July 3 (Reuters) - Wall Street pared losses on Wednesday with the Dow industrials and Nasdaq Composite briefly in positive territory as technology and consumer stocks offset declines in bank shares.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 1.58 points or 0.01 percent, to 14,930.83, the S&P 500 lost 4.78 points or 0.3 percent, to 1,609.3 and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 0.06 point to 3,433.33.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |