Portugal's situation worrying, expected to stabilise - Dijsselbloem
AMSTERDAM, July 3
AMSTERDAM, July 3 (Reuters) - Eurogroup chair Jeroen Dijsselbloem said on Wednesday he expected the situation in Portugal to stabilise and for the country to remain committed to the terms of its bailout.
"The situation in Portugal is worrying," Dijsselbloem told a Dutch parliamentary committee when questioned about the latest crises in the euro zone.
"I assume the political situation in Portugal will stabilise and that Portugal will stay committed to the undertakings that are part of its programme."
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |