China's SAIC Motor says June auto sales up 14.4 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING, July 3
BEIJING, July 3 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Wednesday its June auto sales rose 14.4 percent from a year earlier to 406,855 vehicles.
That compares with a 10 percent year-on-year gain in May.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source