China's SAIC Motor says June auto sales up 14.4 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING, July 3
BEIJING, July 3 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Wednesday its June auto sales rose 14.4 percent from a year earlier to 406,855 vehicles.
That compares with a 10 percent year-on-year gain in May.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted