China's SAIC Motor says June auto sales up 14.4 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING, July 3
BEIJING, July 3 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Wednesday its June auto sales rose 14.4 percent from a year earlier to 406,855 vehicles.
That compares with a 10 percent year-on-year gain in May.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran