Tullow Oil reports Kenya exploration success
LONDON, July 3
LONDON, July 3 (Reuters) - Africa-focused oil company Tullow Oil hailed a very successful first half 2013 exploration programme in frontier oil country Kenya on Wednesday, reporting strong flow rates, and doubling its estimates of the depth of the oil resource in the Lokichar basin.
It also announced confirmation of a new oil discovery there.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks