Egyptian army secures state TV studios: sources
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian troops with armored vehicles have secured the central Cairo studios of state television on Wednesday, security sources said.
As a deadline approaches when the army high command is expected to step in and reorder Egypt's political institutions, the sources said staff not involved in working on live broadcasts had left the building.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |