Mercedes-Benz sales up 8.3 percent in June to 131,609 cars
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler (DAIGn.DE) said sales of its Mercedes-Benz luxury division rose 8.3 percent in June to 131,609 cars, the best-ever level recorded for that month, powered by demand from China and the United States.
Half-year deliveries of the Stuttgart-based automaker rose 6.4 percent to a record 694,433 cars, the company said on Wednesday, citing strong demand for its new A-Class and B-Class compact models.
(Reporting By Andreas Cremer; Editing by Marilyn Gerlach)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |