Mercedes-Benz sales up 8.3 percent in June to 131,609 cars
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler (DAIGn.DE) said sales of its Mercedes-Benz luxury division rose 8.3 percent in June to 131,609 cars, the best-ever level recorded for that month, powered by demand from China and the United States.
Half-year deliveries of the Stuttgart-based automaker rose 6.4 percent to a record 694,433 cars, the company said on Wednesday, citing strong demand for its new A-Class and B-Class compact models.
(Reporting By Andreas Cremer; Editing by Marilyn Gerlach)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |