Entergy sees New York Indian Point 2 nuclear reactor back soon
July 3 (Reuters) - Entergy Corp said Wednesday it expects the 1,006-megawatt (MW) Indian Point 2 reactor to return to service in the next couple of days following a shutdown for work earlier Wednesday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales