BRIEF-32Red plans special dividend after dispute settled
LONDON, July 4
LONDON, July 4 (Reuters) - 32Red PLC : * Expects to receive payment of approximately 1.1 million pounds from William Hill after trade mark dispute * Approves special dividend of 2.5p/share.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions