BRIEF-32Red plans special dividend after dispute settled
LONDON, July 4
LONDON, July 4 (Reuters) - 32Red PLC : * Expects to receive payment of approximately 1.1 million pounds from William Hill after trade mark dispute * Approves special dividend of 2.5p/share.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq