Syphax Airlines confirms Airbus A320 order
PARIS, July 4
PARIS, July 4 (Reuters) - Tunisia's Syphax Airlines has firmed up its provisional order for three Airbus A320neo and three A320ceo narrowbody aircraft, the planemaker said in a statement on Thursday.
The aircraft are worth a total of $576 million based on list prices. They will be powered by engines from the CFM International joint venture of General Electric and Safran.
A provisional order for the aircraft was announced during the Paris Airshow last month.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image