BRIEF-AMP Capital acquires New Zealand power asset
LONDON, July 4
LONDON, July 4 (Reuters) * AMP Capital acquires NZ power asset * AMP Capital-acquisition from Brookfield Infrastructure for NZ$525 million
which represents an enterprise value of about NZ$1 billion
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'