European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, July 4
LONDON, July 4 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday, tracking stronger U.S. and Asian shares, although gains were seen capped by the political turmoil in Portugal and Egypt.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Britain's FTSE 100, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.7 percent higher.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image