European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, July 4
LONDON, July 4 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday, tracking stronger U.S. and Asian shares, although gains were seen capped by the political turmoil in Portugal and Egypt.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Britain's FTSE 100, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.7 percent higher.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South